Reference Services can help with:
- Answering factual questions.
- Assisting with searching MNCAT, MEDLINE, Pub Med, Animal Science and other databases.
- Providing in-depth instruction in the use of various manual and electronic information resources.
- Referring to appropriate information providers, including your school's library liaison.
- Questions? Stop in the Library or contact us directly at (612) 624-4281.
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Hours may vary during U of M holidays, between academic semesters, and during summer.)
If you are not a current U of M student, staff, or faculty member, please contact the InfoNOW for assistance.