DynaMed Plus is an evidence-based clinical reference tool:
- Contains more than 3,400 topic summaries across all disciplines.
- Updated daily based on surveillance of over 500 journals and critical appraisal of the best articles.
- New evidence is selected and incorporated into existing monographs based on guidance from DynaMed editors, clinical editors and 1,500 physician reviewers.
- Levels of evidence are included along with ICD-9/10 codes and American Hospital Formulary Service (AHFS) drug information summaries.
- Used in hospitals, medical schools, residency programs, group practices and by physicians, nurses, medical researches, teachers, students and many other healthcare professionals at the point-of-care.
DynaMed Plus is available to University of Minnesota students, faculty, and staff on and off campus and there is a mobile app available for iOS and Android devices. The DynaMed Plus App does not require internet.
Get the App:
- Click on Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App in the lower left corner of DynaMed's search page for more information.