Are you looking for research impact beyond citation counts? Let us help you!
What is the public impact of your research? Where has your research been discussed in the news, and how has it affected policy decisions in local or national government or organizations? Traditionally, measuring the impact of research has been limited to citation counts and other metrics.
Our librarians have expertise in bibliometrics, data visualization, and alternative metrics. We can provide services and reports that can demonstrate the impact of published works for promotion or tenure or the impact of research to departments, schools/colleges or funding agencies.
Librarians can help you:
- Supplement academic impact shown through citation counts and other metrics
- Demonstrate the impact of published works for promotion, tenure, or grant applications
- Describe the broad impact of research to departments, schools, colleges or funding agencies
- Communicate the value of your research to the general public or other scholarly communities
Requesting this service is simple, just submit the form and we will connect with you for a brief conversation.
The Policy & Media Impact Service is currently available to researchers affiliated with colleges and schools in the Academic Health Center. If you are interested in this service, but are affiliated with another college or school, please send a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at email@example.com.