Reference Services include:
- Searching assistance with MEDLINE, MNCAT and other databases and resources.
- Locating factual answers to reference questions.
- Referring questions to the appropriate information providers, including subject specialists.
- Limited reference assistance is available to non-current U of M student, staff, or faculty members. For in-depth help, please contact InfoNOW.
- Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, via chat or 612-626-3260.
Place a request:
Literature Search Request (U of M Student/Staff/Faculty ONLY) - Expert searchers will search the literature for you on the topic of your choice. Search history and results are delivered via email.
Meet with a Librarian (U of M Student/Staff/Faculty ONLY) - Consult with the library liaison to your school or department for assistance with subject specific searching or instruction on library tools, including databases, point-of-care resources and RefWorks.
Reference Services Hours:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
(Hours vary during U of M holidays, between academic semesters, and during summer.)