Policy and news media impact service
Research impact beyond citation counts
This service provides reports on individual or departmental research mentioned or cited in:
- public policy,
- news media,
- blog posts,
- and Wikipedia and other informational sites.
The service is available to U of M researchers affiliated with the Health Sciences. If you are part of another U of M college or school, email [email protected].
- Supplement traditional academic impact metrics, such as citation counts or h-index.
- Demonstrate individual research impact for promotion, tenure, or grant applications.
- Describe the impact of research to departments, schools, colleges, or funding agencies.
- Communicate the value of research to the public and to scholarly communities.
Medical School Librarian and Research Services Coordinator
Research/Outreach Services, Mortuary Science, Center for Allied Health Programs and Center for Bioethics Librarian
Social Sciences Librarian