CVM 6908 Anatomy II
- Dyce, K. 2010 (4th ed.) Textbook of veterinary anatomy. Saunders/Elsevier Hardcover ISBN: 9781416066071 ebook 9781455770229. Veterinary Library has two print copies SF761 .D93 2010.
- Pasquini, C. 2007 (11th ed.) Anatomy of domestic animals: systemic & regional approach. Sudz. Softcover ISBN: 9780962311420. Veterinary Library has one print copy SF761 P37a 2007.
CVM 6909 Clinical Skills II
REQUIRED books & CD:
- Taylor, 2016 (2nd ed.). Small Animal Clinical Techniques. Softcover ISBN: 978654321. Veterinary Library has 1 print copy: Quarto SF981 .T39 2016.
- Molgaard, Sage. 2000. Physical Exam of Canine Patient (CD). Veterinary Library has 2 copies: CD-ROM SF991 .P494 2000.
- Churchill, J. 1997 (1st ed.) History taking. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has four video copies Videoct SF771 .H57 1997.
- Boynton, E. 1996 (1st ed.) Dog restraint. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has four video copies Videoct SF426 .D644 1996.
- Boynton, E. 1996 (1st ed.) Feline restraint. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has four video copies Videoct SF442 .F45 1996.
- Molgaard, L. 2000 (1st ed.) Physical examination of the canine patient. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has three video copies CD-ROM SF991 .P494 2000.
- Churchill, J. 1997 (1st ed.) Physical examination of the cat. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has four video copies Videoct SF985 .P49 1997.
- Khana, C. 1993 (1st ed.) Case presentation format. College of Veterinary Medicine Video. Veterinary Library has one video copy: Videoct SF771 .C37 1993.
- American Kennel Club, 1993. Breed identification series. American Kennel Club. Veterinary Library has four video copies of the seven volumes: Videoct SF426 .A44x 1993v. 1. Sporting group -- v. 2. Hound group -- v. 3. Working group -- v. 4. Terrier group -- v. 5. Toy group -- v. 6. Non-sporting group -- v. 7. Herding group. Used copies are available through Amazon.com.
- American Kennel Club 1995 (1st. ed.) Best of Breed. American Kennel Club. ISBN: 9781575950044. Used copies are available through Amazon.com our use our inter-library loan option.
CVM 6910 Physiology II
- Costanzo, L. 2014 (5th ed.) Physiology: with Student Consult online access. Elsevier. Softcover ISBN: 9781455708475 ; e-book 978-0323261791. Library has the 5rd edition online.
- Bartges, J. 2011 (1st ed.) Nephology and urology of small animals. Wiley. Hardcover ISBN: 97807813817170. Veterinary Medical Library has the 1st edition online.
- Feldman, E. 2014 (4th ed.) Canine & feline endocrinology. Elsevier. Hardcover ISBN: 9781544744565. Veterinary Library has one print copy Quarto SF992.E53 F45 2015.
- Senger,P. 2012 (3rd ed.) Pathways to pregnancy and parturition. Current Conceptions. Softcover ISBN: 9780965764834. Veterinary Library has one print copy QP251 .S474 2012 and Magrath has one print copy Quarto QP251 .S474 2012
- Washabau, R. 2013 (1st ed.) Canine & feline gastroenterology. Elsevier Saunders Hardcover ISBN: 9781416036616. Veterinary Library has one print copy SF992 .G38 c36 2013 and one copy online.
CVM 6912 Basic Pathology
- Zachary, J. 2017 (6th ed.) Pathologic basis of Veterinary Medicine. Elsevier. Hardcover ISBN: 9780323357753; Veterinary Library has one print copy Quarto SF769 .P38 2017 and has the 6th edition online.
- Kumar, V. 2014 (9th ed.) Robbins and Cotran pathologic basis of disease. Elsevier/Saunders. Hardcover ISBN: 9781455726134. Libraries have 9th ed online. Veterinary Library has one print copy Quarto RB111 .R62 2015.
- Slauson, D. 2002 (3rd ed.) Mechanisms of disease: a textbook of comparative general pathology. Williams & Wilkins. Hardcover ISBN: 0323002285, Veterinary Library has two print copies Quarto RB114 .S58 2002.
CVM 6913 Agents of Disease I
RECOMMENDED FOR REFERENCE books:
- Kahn, C. 2016 (11th ed.) The Merck Veterinary Manual. Merck. Hardcover ISBN: 9780911910612. Veterinary Medical Library has one print copy SF748 .M47 2016 and has the 10th edition online.
- Wilson, B. 2011 (3rd ed.) Bacterial pathogenesis : a molecular approach. ASM. Softcover ISBN: 9781555814182. Veterinary Library has one print copy QR201 .B34 B338 2011.
- Gyles, C. 2010 (4th ed.) Pathogenesis of bacterial infections in animals. Wiley Blackwell. Hardcover ISBN: 9780813812373. Veterinary Library has the 4th edition online.
- Hirsh, D. 2004 (2nd ed.) Veterinary Microbiology. Blackwell Softcover ISBN: 0813803799. Veterinary Library has one print copy Quarto SF780.2 .V48 2004.
- Zajac, A. 2012 (8th ed.) Veterinary clinical parasitology. Wiley-Blackwell. Softcover ISBN: 9780813820538. Veterinary Library has one print copy SF810.A3 S58 2012 and has the 8th edition online.
- Bowman, D. 2014 (10th ed.) Georgis' parasitology for veterinarians. Elsevier. Hardcover ISBN: 9781455740062. Veterinary Library has one print copy Quarto SF810.A3 B74 2014.
- Maclachan, N. 2016 (5th ed.) Fenner's veterinary virology. Academic Press. Hardcover ISBN: 9780128009468. Veterinary Library has online.
CVM 6939 Introduction to Non-traditional Pets
- BSAVA Manual of Exotic Pets : A Foundation Manual. 2010 (5th ed.) Quedgeley, Gloucester [U.K.] : British Small Animal Veterinary Association. SF981 .B79 2010.
- Mitchell, M., and Tully, T. 2009 (1st ed.) Manual of Exotic Pet Practice. Quarto SF997.5.E95 M36 Veterinary Library has the 1st edition online.
- Quesenberry, KE and Carpenter, JW (eds.). 2013 (3rd ed.) Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents: Clinical Medicine and Surgery. 2012. SF997.5.F47 F47 2012.
- Lewington, JH. 2007 (2nd ed.) Ferret Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery. SF997.5.F47 L48 2007.
- Jacobson, ER (ed.). 2007 (1st ed.) Infectious Diseases and Pathology of Reptiles: Color Atlas and Text. Quarto SF997.5.R4 I54 2007.
The Following Courses Have no Assigned Books
- CVM 6000 GOALe
- CVM 6560 ISSUES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
- CVM 6865 INTRO TO SWINE MEDICINE
- CVM 6907 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT II
- CVM 6914 PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- CVM 6934 SELECTED TOPICS IN ZOO MEDICINE
- CVM 6936 MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY II
- CVM 6981 CLINICAL CORRELATIONS I