- CVM Grant Writing Guide - A great jumping-off site for grant resources that is compiled by the U of MN College of Veterinary Medicine
Select Library Resources
- Critical needs for research in veterinary science. 2005.
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on the National Needs for Research in Veterinary Science. National Academies Press.
TC Veterinary Medical Library SF756.35 .N38 2005 and online
- The "how to" grants manual: successful grantseeking techniques for obtaining public
American Council on Education/Praeger series on higher education
TC 7th 2011 online
- Grant Applications Writer's Handbook/Reif-Lehrer, Liane
TC 2005 Available electronically HERE
- Grant proposal guide / National Science Foundation. 2000
TC Veterinary Medical Library Government pubs ns1.10/4 /6 week loan
Also available electronically HERE.
- Proposing empirical research: a guide to the fundamentals / Mildred L. Patten.
TC Magrath Library Reference Q180.55.P7 P38x 2000 Non-Circulating
- Research proposals: a guide to success / Thomas E. Ogden, Israel A. Goldberg.
TC Magrath Library R853.P75 O35 2002