Interprofessional tutorial covering the foundational aspects of evidence-based practice.
Course and instructor support
Our librarians offer a variety of instructional services to support teaching and learning goals. These services are free to all U of M faculty, staff, and students.
All consultations and class instruction will be provided online while library buildings are closed.
- In-class instruction on library information resources, research skills, and information management.
- Individualized consultations for research projects.
- Customized resource pages for courses.
- Materials/resource creation and identification to support courses.
- Resources, tools, and expertise to facilitate active learning in the curriculum.
Examples of instructional collaboration
- Teach evidence-based practice skills.
- Provide instruction on citation managers and library databases.
- Guide the development of a research question.
- Buy e-books and identify open educational resources for required course readings.
- Advise on the use of custom tools to support teaching and learning.
Starting points for research by subject.
Request readings and other course materials for access by students in Canvas.
Vet Peer Assisted Coaching (VetPAC) is available in the Veterinary Medical Library.
Nursing Librarian and Teaching and Learning Coordinator