DRUM is a publicly available collection of digital research data generated by U of M researchers, students, and staff. Anyone can search and download the data housed in the repository, instantly or by request. DRUM accepts submissions from U of M affiliates for digital archiving and access.
Our librarians offer a variety of research support services. These services are available for free to all U of M faculty, staff, and graduate students. Research support is also available to U of M departments, colleges, schools, research centers, and labs. All researcher support consultations will be provided online while library buildings are closed.
- Request custom research impact reports that detail international impact, policy and media impact, and visualizations of collaboration networks.
- Receive support for research dissemination, including identification of journals for publication and methods of disseminating non-traditional research outputs.
- Learn about, and use online, profiling and network tools like [email protected] and Manifold.
- Get in-depth support for synthesizing the literature for use in systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and scoping reviews.
- Get support for grant applications, including biosketch development and data management plans.
- Comply with funding agency policies.
- Identify funding sources and opportunities.
- Enhance research reproducibility through effective data management.
- Find computational methods education and training.
- Identify tools and strategies to optimize data collection and analysis.
- Find existing sources of data to enable secondary data analysis.
The University Digital Conservancy (UDC) provides free, worldwide open access to scholarly and administrative works produced by or about the University of Minnesota.
Quick access to information and tools to plan, conduct, and disseminate research.
Collaborate with librarians to conduct systematic reviews of the literature.
Request reports on individual or departmental research mentioned or cited in public policy, news media, blog posts, and other informational sites to broadly demonstrate research impact.
Medical School Librarian and Research Services Coordinator
Mortuary Science and Research/Outreach Services Librarian
Public Health Librarian and Data Curation Specialist