The librarians at the Bio-Medical Library are expert searchers who can support and guide investigators in the following systematic review tasks:
- Determine if a systematic review has already been done on your proposed topic.
- Collaborate with you to translate your research question into an appropriate search strategy to ensure that all relevant studies are identified.
- Recommend specific databases and other information sources to be searched.
- Conduct the literature search in relevant databases.
- Deliver search results in a format which can be imported into EndNote or other citation management tools.
- Write the search methodology section of the review.
- Maintain records of search results and follow up with alerts and updates as needed.
Standards and Guides for Writing a Systematic Review
For More Information
See our Systematic Review guide.
Additional Libraries Systematic Review Support
If you are not affiliated with the Academic Health Center please visit the University Libraries' Systematic Review Service webpage for assistance.