Engagement and outreach services
Library staff provide expertise and content to create opportunities or enhance conversations about the history of health, medicine, and biological sciences.
In collaboration with University of Minnesota and community groups and individuals, we offer:
- exhibitions and special events, including lectures.
- tours and outreach events for individuals, departments, visitors, and groups.
- digital humanities and other collaborative projects.
- research, reading, and other groups' studying topics related to our collections.
- material loans for exhibits at museums or archives.
Examples of research collaboration
Assistant Curator, Wangensteen Historical Library
Curator, Wangensteen Historical Library