Temporary library closure May 24 - August 16Collections will be unavailable during the temporary closure of the Wangensteen Historical Library. Reference consultations and course planning appointments are possible as time permits during this period. Contact [email protected] for assistance.
Consultations will be provided online as staffing permits during the temporary closure.
Curators have in-depth collection knowledge and a working knowledge of external disciplines and communities that use them. They provide personalized support to:
- refine your research question,
- construct effective search strategies,
- identify library resources to answer your question,
- refer you to other specialists, guides, or resources,
- and allow you to proceed with future research, building on a subset of resources.
Prepare for your meeting
- Reference consultations typically take between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Be prepared to discuss your research topic and provide any preliminary research you have conducted.