Consultations will be provided online as staffing permits.
Curators have in-depth collection knowledge and a working knowledge of external disciplines and communities that use them. They provide personalized support to:
- refine your research question,
- construct effective search strategies,
- identify library resources to answer your question,
- refer you to other specialists, guides, or resources, and
- allow you to proceed with future research, building on a subset of resources.
Prepare for your meeting
- Reference consultations typically take between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Be prepared to discuss your research topic and provide any preliminary research you have conducted.