BREAKING NEWS: The Sugar Bandits are on the loose, luring children towards childhood obesity. No need to fear... Captain Celery is here! With the help of his sidekicks, the Public Health Nurses, he can defeat them for good. This story is just one example of how the Libraries’ 1:Button Video Recording Studios can support student learning and effective healthcare.
The library offers 1:Button Studios (fully automated high definition video recording spaces). They are set up to record high-quality video projects without any knowledge of lights, sound equipment, and cameras.
- The studios are free to all U of M faculty, students, and staff.
- The studios are open during Health Sciences Library public hours.
- Ask for access at the library's 5th floor service desk at the time of your reservation.
If you plan to use the 1:Button Studios, know that:
- Use is limited to 1 person at a time.
- Users are not required to wear face coverings when the studio door is closed.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided.
Recent 1:Button Studio news
Making your own high-quality video is now literally as easy as pushing a button in one of the four new 1:Button Studios provided by the University of Minnesota Libraries in partnership with the Office of Information Technology.
Phillips-Wangensteen Building Floor 5
Additional 1:Button Studio locations