Health Sciences Library hours
Building access requirements
The library is open to Twin Cities students, faculty, and staff with valid U Cards.
Current U of M students, faculty, and staff must wear their U Card, M Health badge, or Fairview badge when accessing and while inside health sciences buildings on the East Bank — including the Health Sciences Library and Wangensteen Historical Library. Learn more about visiting the library.
Today's hours (U Card required)
8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Hours for library spaces
- Data + Visualization Lab: Open during regular library hours for computer use only.
- Faculty Commons: Closed.
- Makerspace: Closed.
- Virtual Reality Studio: Closed.
- 1:Button Studios: Open during regular library hours by reservation.
- Quiet study: Open during regular library hours.
- Study rooms: Open during regular library hours by reservation.