Virtual Reality Studio
Coming July 2020: The Virtual Reality Studio is a space that facilitates the use and exploration of virtual worlds for education, research, and patient care. The space is free to all U of M Twin Cities faculty, students, and staff.
Learners at all skill levels can visit the Virtual Reality Studio to:
- experience virtual and augmented reality,
- attend workshops and get guidance,
- apply technology to course content and course assignments,
- participate in simulated experiences,
- and create or use virtual and augmented environments to support research and education.
Virtual Reality Studio staff offer help with projects from idea to implementation.Connect with an expert
Recent Virtual Reality Studio news
Emerging Technologies Support Specialist
Emerging Technology and Innovation Strategist