Floors 2, 3, and 4 of the Bio-Medical Library have open study spaces and reservable group study spaces with power and wireless access.
Open study spaces
Open study areas are available on floors 2, 3, and 4.
- Open study areas include a mix of individual and group settings to support a variety of study needs.
- Whiteboards are available throughout the library.
- Open study space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Group study spaces
Reservable rooms include 8 fully enclosed group study rooms and 9 glass cubicles. Group study spaces can be reserved online by U of M students, staff, and faculty.
- All group study spaces have white boards and markers.
- Room 222 has a presentation space.
- Room 207 is available on a first-come first-served basis. It cannot be reserved.