Research impact services
Research impact beyond citation counts
Our librarians provide a broad range of services that document and increase the visibility of individual researchers and research groups through transparent and contextualized measures of research impact.
The services are available to U of M health sciences faculty, staff, postdocs, and graduate students. One-on-one and small group consultations and seminars are available upon request.
Our librarians can help you show:
- how your scholarship has impacted your research area,
- the national and international impact of your research,
- the coverage of your research in the news and media,
- the impact of your research on policy,
- the influence of your research on other disciplines, and/or
- the scope of your collaborations with other researchers and institutions.
- reports for individuals, departments, research groups, and others including a broad range of research impact measures,
- visualizations of research outputs and interests,
- support for Experts@Minnesota, Manifold, ORCID, and other tools to enhance online scholarly identity.
Research/Outreach Services, Mortuary Science, Center for Allied Health Programs and Center for Bioethics Librarian
Social Sciences Librarian
Library Associate 2, Business Reference Services, Wilson Library
Research impact challenge
Research impact measures
National Science Foundation broader impacts