Our librarians offer a variety of research support services. These services are available for free to all U of M faculty, staff, and graduate students. Research support is also available to U of M departments, colleges, schools, research centers, and labs.
All researcher support consultations will be provided online while library buildings are closed.
- Request custom research impact reports that detail international impact, policy and media impact, and visualizations of collaboration networks.
- Receive support for research dissemination, including identification of journals for publication and methods of disseminating non-traditional research outputs.
- Learn about, and use online, profiling and network tools like [email protected] and Manifold.
- Get in-depth support for synthesizing the literature for use in systematic reviews, meta-analyses, and scoping reviews.
- Get support for grant applications, including biosketch development and data management plans.
- Comply with funding agency policies.
- Identify funding sources and opportunities.
- Enhance research reproducibility through effective data management.
- Find computational methods education and training.
- Identify tools and strategies to optimize data collection and analysis.
- Find existing sources of data to enable secondary data analysis.
Mine textAccess a broad collection of electronic resources that enable discovery and text mining, such as newspaper and scholarly journal collections.
Create a biosketchUse SciENcv to create a biosketch (professional profile) for National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Science Foundation (NSF) grant applications.
Medical School Librarian and Research Services Coordinator
Mortuary Science and Research/Outreach Services Librarian
Public Health Librarian and Data Curation Specialist