Peer Research Consultants
Peer Research Consultants (PRCs) are students with strong academic records and writing skills, trained to help you with your research paper or assignment. PRCs help you:
- choose good keywords and databases for searching,
- find and assess scholarly articles,
- narrow your paper topic and create research questions,
- navigate the Libraries' website,
- explore undergraduate research opportunities,
- and give tips for finding a research mentor.
Online consultations by appointment (January 27 — May 4).