Pharmacy and Medical School, Duluth Campus Librarian
Our librarians offer a variety of instructional services to support teaching and learning goals. These services are free to all U of M faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide in-class instruction on library resources, research skills, and information management.
- Offer individualized consultations for research projects.
- Develop customized resource pages for courses.
- Identify materials and create resources to support courses.
- Recommend resources, tools, and expertise to facilitate active learning in the curriculum.
Examples of instructional collaboration
- Teach evidence-based practice skills.
- Provide instruction on citation managers and library databases.
- Guide the development of a research question.
- Buy e-books and identify open educational resources for required course readings.
- Advise on the use of custom tools to support teaching and learning.
Research/Outreach Services, Mortuary Science, Center for Allied Health Programs and Center for Bioethics Librarian
Public Health Librarian and Data Curation Specialist
Medical School Librarian
Dentistry Librarian and Collections Coordinator
Nursing Librarian and Teaching and Learning Coordinator